Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy, busy week!

As you might have guessed from the pictures, the Johnsons are home! (Aaron didn't get to come this time, so I know looking at these pictures of his kiddos is killing him.) Renee - God bless her - drove from 8am Thursday morning until 2am Friday morning from PA to AR with all 3 kids! Yes, she's crazy! But we were all glad to see them. Renee, Amanda, and I had some "sister time" on Saturday while Mom and Dad watched 5/7 of the kids. (Amanda's were with her inlaws.)

On Sunday, everyone came to Fellowship with us for the first service in our new building. It was fantastic! We then had lunch with the Krebs and Stanisors bringing our kid-count up to 11!

On Monday, Renee, Lily, Ashley and I did some shopping. It is amazing how easy it is to get out with just the two little ones! Renee and I talked about how overwhelmed we used to get with just Nathan and Jeremiah. Now it seems like a piece of cake!

Last night, Jeff introduced the Johnson boys to go-carting. They had so much fun! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment