Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Love Google!

So, Renee told me about 1-800-FREE-411 a while back, and though I used it several times, I hated it. You have to listen to annoying messages, and half the time, it can't find the number you're looking for. This may be old news to some of you, but I have discovered 1-800-GOOG-411. It's totally free and very easy to use. You can even get a text message or map sent to your phone.

I'm no salesperson, but when I find something I love, I feel the need to tell everyone about it (i.e. Pampered Chef cooking stone and Kitchen Aid mixer). Just thought you might want to know about my latest find!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I'm so out of free 411. Lately they don't connect me with an operator. If the computer can't find it then you are SOL!! I programed the free google number in my phone.

    ReplyDelete