Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday, Monday

We spent the morning at 2 of our favorite Monday hangouts: the zoo and Chick-Fil-A. We rode the carousel at the zoo and listened to them play "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and "Sleigh Ride". Somebody seriously needs to update the music selections. Here's Nathan up in the cow car. He was so good this morning. We now reward his good behavior by letting him skip his nap. He's about to outgrow it anyway, but I'm cashing in on the "No Nap" bribery as long as I can!


I guess my baby's all grown up. She climbed all the way up the equipment and went down the slide by herself for the first time today. She had so much fun and cried when it was time to go.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to slow down on the blogging. You're killing me!!!!!!!!!!Now Aaron wants me to carry a camera around in my purse to take pictures of my daily comings and goings. Thanks a lot!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete