Sunday, February 3, 2008

Gingerbread...in February?

I volunteered to bring the treat bags for both Nathan's and Ashley's Valentine's parties next week. I usually sign up for something simple like plates and napkins, but there was nothing else left on Ashley's list. (Early bird gets the plates and napkins, I guess.) Anyway, when we were shopping for the Valentine's goodies today, Nate saw a gingerbread house kit. Being February 3rd, it was on clearance for 99 cents. I bought it for them to make with the babysitter this evening. (Thanks again, Valerie!) Before we even left, Ashley was nibbling on a piece of the house, and Nathan was squeezing the icing directly into his mouth from the bag. This explains why there are no pictures of the finished product. They all had fun, but I will be spending tomorrow morning scrubbing the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment