Sunday, February 1, 2015

Thursday at Universal


Jennifer, Tyler, and I took the kids to Universal Studios on Thursday. Nate and Will were excited about the rides but needed to warm up to the idea of going upside down on the big roller coasters. Tyler said he would go on Dragon Challenge with them, so I said that I would go on the Incredible Hulk. (Why did I agree to this again?)

They did ride the Dr. Doom's Fear Fall right away. Ash was disappointed that she was too short for many of the high thrill rides, but we were able to go on the Spider-Man 4D ride with them where we got stuck twice!!




We made our way through both parks and spent most of our day in the Harry Potter areas. I have not read the books and have only seen the first movie, but I was still very impressed at the level of detail in all the displays. Every HP fan would love it! You have to buy the two park tickets to gain access to Hogwart's Express, but it is probably the coolest thing there. My kids do not recommend the Butterbeer. It made them sick to their stomachs. I don't know if it was the Butterbeer or the nerves, but Nate did not ever go on any of the big coasters. Tyler and Will both survived the Dragon's Challenge (with 5 inversions!), and we saved the Hulk for another day.













No comments:

Post a Comment