Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Sock Hop

Ashley's kindergarten class had a Valentine's Day Sock Hop today. They had a soda fountain with ice cream sundaes, and their teacher even taught them The Twist, The Jive, and The Mashed Potato! They were too cute! I only wish she had been feeling better. Both of my kids have whatever virus is going around this week.

I made it upstairs for the second half of Nathan's party. I wish I had taken a picture of the side-view of his messy desk. At his parent teacher conference, we discussed one of the areas in which he needs improvement: "organization". His teacher has even asked the girls that sit on either side of him to help him out. That kind of reminded me of Jeff in grad school. ; )



I let him loose with my camera. He took a few good pictures (like the one above of his box), but most of them were of his friends and turned out more like this... ...or this.



No comments:

Post a Comment