Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't Open Until 2021!

So, I had an idea last summer for Nathan to make a time capsule to be opened in 10 years when he (insert gasp here) graduates from high school. I had this cool container from work, and we filled it with lots of pictures of what we did last spring and summer, some of his drawings, letters from Jeff and me, and few other little trinkets. We finally got around to burying it at Mom and Dad's last weekend. Mom told me that they had hidden a time capsule under the bottom stair when they built our house back in the 80s for us to open after they are gone. Kind of morbid but cool! I'm just glad we know where to look for it.


We also found out about another surprise when we arrived in Lonsdale: Mom and Dad got a new puppy! She's a 6-week-old terrier mix. After much discussion, we named her Daisy. The kids miss her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment