Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pop goes the birdie

So about a month it two ago J got a parakeet. He loved it! So Micah and Lily wanted one. They each got one so we had three parakeets!!! They are surprisingly quiet. They live in J's room, in their cage.

One day I was downstairs on the phone and lily had gotten her bird out to play with it. It bit her and her natural reflex kicked in, she squeezed the bird and pop went the birdie :( she came downstairs crying "my birdie is dead" so now were down to two birds, and it's a constant fight because there are more kids than birds!! So what do I do? Should I let Lily have another chance or is she just too young???????



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it will get better with age. Maybe she's just like her momma - you were a teenager when you threw the Phifer's cat up against the wall after a similar incident!! :o)

    Thanks for the post. I've been wanting to see the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get that poor baby another bird :0) -mandi

    ReplyDelete