Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dirty Kids and Dump Trucks

Dear Mom and Dad:

While you were in Wisconsin this week, we came out to water your plants. Well, let's be honest here. I should say "Dad's" plants. We all know that Mom has a brown thumb! ; )

As soon as we arrived, the kids discovered the huge dirt piles for your landscaping project. I assume since you left the Tonka trucks right beside them that playing in the dirt was not only allowed but encouraged.

It was about 105 degrees on Wednesday afternoon, so it didn't take long for them to start asking for the water hose. In no time, my kids went from reasonably clean to utterly nasty! I did make them change into old swimsuits first.

There's a reason why they are usually only allowed to do this kind of stuff when Fisch is around: the clean up! It took me half an hour to hose off the kids, the dog, the porch, and the dog again! They even got mud all over the trampoline!

So, Mom and Dad, I do apologize for the muddy mess, but you did kind of asked for it!


Love, Racheal








No comments:

Post a Comment