Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm still here.............

I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but I'm still here. Coupled with the remodeling project in February when I had house guests about 14-15 days out of the month, sick kids and now a new computer blogging hasn't been too high on my priority list (obviously). All is well in PA. We have had some spring like days which have been good for my soul. Church is going well. I wanted to put some pics on the blog, but all of my pics are on the desk top which is now at the church in Aaron's new office. Which BTW I love him having his office at the church. It's very quiet around here in the afternoons when both of the little ones are sleeping :). Speaking of sleep, I think I'll go upstairs and take a nap until J gets home from school. Just wanted to let you know all is well and I'm still here...............

No comments:

Post a Comment