Monday, March 31, 2008

Rare Stacy Pics

The idea for this "family" blog was formulated by Amanda and me last July while driving down the interstate somewhere between Nashville and Columbus. However, Amanda has never once posted anything and has probably looked at it less than 10 times. Josh downloaded some pictures from his camera on my computer last time they were here, so I'll share some of them with all of you. I guess I will just make up the commentary since I was not there when they were taken...

One cool spring evening, Amanda and Josh took their kids roller blading. Mikayla wanted to go, but didn't think the roller blades felt comfortable.

Brandon wanted to go roller blading too, but his mom put him on the sorriest-excuse-for-concrete ever, and he feared for his life.

Finally, Amanda talked him into going with her down the road. Josh stood back and took pictures waiting for the inevitable crash. Good thing they wore helmets!

1 comment: