Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Ashley & Mikayla

We've had a great Christmas today. The kids woke up early this morning and got their presents from Santa: a remote-controlled Spiderman robot for Nathan and a play kitchen for Ashley. We then went to Mom & Dad's for breakfast and more presents. Considering we have 7 (yes, seven!) kids ages 5 and under, everything went rather smoothly. Dad even planned a "treasure hunt" for us grown-up kids. It was a lot fun! We then headed to Perryville to spend the afternoon with Jeff's family.



Nathan threw out one last Christmas wish on me a few days ago. I'm thinking, "Great, what now? I have my shopping finished." Then, he said that he wanted to be with his whole family for Christmas. I thought it was so sweet, and I felt guilty for being so cynical. Well, I think he got his wish. I have escaped upstairs for a few minutes to download the day's pictures and post a few here. My final wish for Christmas is that Jeff will have both of the kids put to bed before I get downstairs! :) Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you have a blessed 2008!


The Fischer Family - Christmas 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment