Friday, December 14, 2007

Ice Skating in Hot Springs

Racheal & Nathan

Jeff & Ashley

Abby & Nathan

So I heard on the news that there was an outdoor ice skating rink in Hot Springs this year. I thought it would be so much fun to take Nathan ice skating for the first time. Let me set the scene: a cold but clear night in downtown Hot Springs, all aglow with Christmas lights and carols playing over the loud speaker. Sounds perfect, but as soon as we set skate on the ice, Nathan fell and started wailing. It took at least 20 minutes to make it around the first time with me clutching both Nathan and the rail. It soon got better as he (and I) got more comfortable on the ice. Jeff's niece Abby went with us, and we all ended up having a good time. The rink is no Rockefeller center, but it was a fun evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment