Thursday, October 1, 2015

Last Day in Sydney


It took 4 days, but Where-the-Heck-are-We-a and I finally got lost in Sydney. We knew exactly where we wanted to go (Harbour Bridge Pylon), but actually getting there was nearly impossible! So many stairs, not enough signs, so many different levels! The most frustrating part is that we could see where we wanted to go but just couldn't get there. Sydney is very hilly and has lots of non-connecting walkways, so you can easily be really close to something but oh-so-far away. We finally made it and walked all the way across. We took some pics then caught the ferry back. I wish I had worn a pedometer this week to clock our steps. Oh. So. Many.





I'm currently sitting in the airport waiting to catch my flight to Perth. Amanda's flight is not until later tonight, so she was headed back to the beach on her own this afternoon. I'm pretty confident she can navigate her way back to the hotel. We had such a great time in Sydney! We crammed a lot into a few days, but I'm so glad we had the time together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment