Saturday, May 31, 2014

They Like to Party, Party...






Yesterday was church clothes and emotional speeches. Today was crazy costumes and fun! The annual 5th grade picnic got rained out, so the event was moved to the gym. It seemed like the new venue could be lame, but the parents worked hard to make it a fun day. Jeff was there all day and manned the drink station and bouncy slide. (I've heard there was a near collapse when all teachers went down together!) I was in charge of gathering Photo Booth props. I brought a box full and had some other donations. The props were a hit! 

I snuck down to the cafeteria to spend a few minutes with this cutie.


Carter and Caleb came home with us after school. When I got home from work, we went out for dinner. I snapped this picture when they weren't looking. Nathan's helping Carter get in his wheelchair. So sweet!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment