Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The World of Coca-Cola


Other than the occasional layover, my last trip to Atlanta was as a teenager. One of the places I remembered going was the Coca Cola museum. We were on the fence about going, but Amanda said that her kids liked it. We ended up going Sunday afternoon, and I must say, it is remarkable. The exhibits are neat, the tasting room is pretty cool, but the truly remarkable part is the branding and marketing of the product. I mean, what other company could convince people to pay admission to basically watch an hour long commercial about the production of their product and then have them willingly fork over even more money at the gift shop on their way out? I give them credit for the pure genious of the idea. And you do get a "free" souvenir bottle of Coke on your way out. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment