Sunday, October 7, 2012

Home Base is Under Attack!

Since October is always a wild and crazy month for us, we decided to make it a little wilder and a lot crazier! We took this bunch to Hot Springs last night to play laser tag and celebrate Nathan's upcoming birthday. 

Chad and Tina Collins reinforced the adult team that beat the kids' team two times in a row.  We mixed it up on the 3rd round. Chad and I had most of our boys; Jeff, Tina, and the rest of our boys teamed up with another family. I won't brag about which team won. ;)  I will say that the most important stat of the night was that Jeff and I shot each other an equal amount of times.  (And we have the printouts to prove it!)

Afterward, we has some gigantic pizzas at  Rod's Pizza Cellar.  I don't think anything has changed since the last time I was there 20 years ago!

Afterward, we came home to open presents and have dessert.  How is it that we've had a boy for almost 10 years and never had any Rockem Sockem Robots?

Like last year, Nathan wanted to have a Birthday/Halloween party.  This year's eyeball-themed dessert:  white chocolate covered Oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment