Sunday, July 22, 2012

Under Attack!!!

Mom and Dad had to go to a funeral on Saturday morning, so Jeff, Renee, and I decided to take the kids to Hot Springs.  Well...Renee got sick, Jeff took her home, and I was left to entertain these five crazy people!  We started with a round of indoor putt putt at T-Rex Jurassic Golf, and then we decided to try out the laser tag place next door.  In spite of being located behind the lobby of a run-down, old motel, it was very fun.  I joined another family (a dad and two kids) and took on our five kids.  They were a united front trying to take me down! 





Mom, Dad, and Jeff joined me in Hot Springs later that day, and then we all went to Lake DeGray.  Babe and Kelly got a new boat and RV that we all wanted to try out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment