Sunday, June 17, 2012

: )

My dad has really come a long way in using technology in the last few years. I get text messages and pictures from him pretty much every week. This from the same guy who first operated the mouse on his computer with two hands!  He still has a thing or two to learn about texting lingo, however.  Actual conversation we had yesterday:

Dad:  "I never got your reply to my text yesterday.  All I got was two dots and a parenthesis."
Me: "Dad...look at it sideways.  It's a smiley face." : )

In honor of Father's Day, I thought I would share a few of the pics that he has sent me. They are pretty low resolution, but you can still get an idea of what it's like in the world of Mike Fischer.



It's not every day that you get a text from inside a beaver hut... 

...or outside a beaver hut. (His dad in picture.)

Or of a huge snake


Love you, Dad!  Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment