Friday, April 27, 2012

Recycled Art and Radishes

We've been really busy with projects around our house lately.  One of them was this lovely piece for the "Recycled Art" show that was put on by the kindergartners in celebration of Earth Day.  We went through our garage sale pile and made this from an old painting and some game pieces.

We have also been working on a mandatory 3rd grade science fair project.  Of all things, Nathan decided that he wanted to do a project about plants.  Seriously?  I have an entire lab at my disposal to do some cool chemistry or microbiology project, but he wants to grow plants.  Since it's not my project, we went with his idea.  So, we've been raising a mini radish farm in the dining room for the past two weeks.  I don't even think any of us eats radishes, but I heard they were easy to grow.  I'll let you know how it turns out.   
Nathan looking really excited about writing in his log book.




No comments:

Post a Comment