Saturday, May 7, 2011

M-O-T-H-E-R

Yesterday I attended the Mother's Day Tea at Ashley's preschool. They have been working for a couple of weeks on the program which lasted all of about 6 minutes. The class made a cookbook featuring "recipes" that the kids wrote about the foods that their moms make for them. While those kinds of gifts are priceless, there's always that moment of panic when you're thinking, "Oh no! What did my kid say?" Much to my relief, Ashley's recipe was how to cook rice (her favorite food). Many of the other recipes described how to make chicken nuggets, corn dogs, and even cereal! Too funny!

Here's another revealing moment...the kids drew portraits of their mothers. Can you guess which one is me? The one on the top row with the orange hair. Really? I'm going to have to talk my hairstylist about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment