Friday, February 4, 2011

Snorkeling Snowman

Our snowman might be dreaming of warmer weather, but I'm rather enjoying this winter. We've had more snow than we usually get but have somehow avoided the nasty sleet and freezing rain. I know that I will regret saying this. In fact, I'm almost scared to say it, but I actually wanted a little bit of freezing rain this time. What?! Let me explain...we got a new sled to use on this monstrous beast of a hill that we live on, but we have not been able to try it out in all the powdery snow. I'm not wishing for the power outages and impassable roads that come with the ice storms, just a little slickness that melts before Monday. Is that too much to ask? Probably. We might get out and try the new sled this morning anyway. I will let you know how it goes.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment