Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting Our Money's Worth Out of a Season Pass

We decided to forgo the Season Passes to Magic Springs this year and instead got passes to Wild River Country. Since it's only 10 minutes from the house, we've used them a lot already! Jeff took Abby and the kids last week, and this week we met up with some of the Krebs family.


Nate and Ashley

Ashley, Abby, and Abby's friend who "just happened" to be going the same day


Missy and Lydia trying out their waterproof camera


Morgan, Nate, and Ash

Ashley and Lydia were inseparable! They walked around hand-in-hand most of the day.


I swear that I didn't tell them to pose like this. Lydia said, "Lets put our hands on our hips!" It's cute now, but I can only imagine what they will be like in 10 or 12 years...oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Love those posers! I don't even want to think about 10 years from now . . .

    ReplyDelete