Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Spring Break Pics

One more picture from Sarris (an incredible chocolate castle)
On Monday (I think, it all runs together) we went to IKEA and for the first time, all of the kids were big enough to drop off at the play area. Lily's curls made her just tall enough! The grown-ups browsed and had an uninterrupted hour.

Even though we flew to Pittsburgh, we spent a lot of time in the car after we got there.

And finally, no trip would be complete without at least one trip to Chick-Fil-A. This one was in Morgantown, WV right next to WVU. (Go, Mountaineers! I'm currently in 1st place in our office pool and WVU picked to the Elite 8.)


1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip!! I love diverse vacations like that. I'll be writing those places down :). I love the IKEA magazine but have never been to a store. If they have childcare, I'm THERE! I've only been on one ski trip (preblog) and I think I cried every time I got off the lift :). It looks so much higher when you are up there! We had chick-fil-a in Florida. You just can't beat it! Glad y'all had fun. Hope to see you soon :). Oh, we did Crush and Nemo in Epcot. They were GREAT! Jared and I still can't figure out how they did Crush...

    ReplyDelete