Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dino Dash

I was prepared to really get my blog on yesterday, but our power went out. (Dump truck + telephone pole = 7 hours with no electricity.) So, let me try this again...
Here are few pictures from the Dino Dash on Saturday. It was a 5k run and 1k walk/run. Jonathan asked us to join the Arkansas Johnsons for the race, but Mary Beth got a stomach virus and Mandi had to stay home with her.


Nathan was excited about running in a real race. According to Jeff, he ran/jogged the whole 1k. I wouldn't know, because I was lagging behind with Ashley on my shoulders. She did not enjoy it at all. However, they both enjoyed the Popsicles at the finish line!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still not used to the long hair on Nathan....I just can't get over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was really a blast...we need to do that again soon.

    ReplyDelete