Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Card Picture - Take 2


I was just telling Jeff tonight that I'm a little bit sad that this will be our last Christmas with a baby in the house. I'm not rethinking anything, just a little sad about it. One thing that I will not miss is the drama of trying to take a Christmas card picture. We tried again Wednesday afternoon. Everyone was in a good mood...the weather was nice...it seemed perfectly reasonable to set out on my own (again) with a toddler and a 5 year old to try to capture the perfect shot. However, the session ended with lots of crying and screaming (again) and a few mediocre pictures. Here's one that is deceptively cute. While it looks like the kids are walking together and holding hands, Nathan is actually dragging Ashley up the hill while I'm screaming, "Go to the car!" I'm holding on to the unrealistic hope that it will be easier next year when they are 2 and 6. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment