Saturday, July 14, 2007

Following the Fischer Family

Nathan, Micah, and Jeremiah on new porch swing in PA

Brand New Baby Lily


Now that the Fischer family is spreading out over the eastern United States, I thought we should start a family blog to help keep in touch. Most of you know that Renee's family is now living in Pennsylvania. We recently made a mad dash there to welcome the newest addition to the Fischer family, Lily Renee Johnson. She was born July 9th. Many of you probably do not know that Amanda's family is making plans to move to the southern part of Florida in the upcoming year.


Our family is not the most technologically advanced, so if you check back in a month, and this is the only post, do not be surprised. But for now, here's a valiant effort to enter the 21st century.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rachel for sending this link to me also. I think of all of you often, especially your mom & dad. I knew that Renee & Aaron were in PA, but I was not aware that they were having another baby. Her bday is the day after mine! I also didn't know that you and Jeff had a daughter. I haven't stayed in touch very well, so I am behind. It sounds as if Mike & Virgie will be keeping the roads hot traveling to see all of the grandkids!! Stay in touch. Cindy Covert

    ReplyDelete